Bismillah. May Allah bless this journey. Aamin.

5/25/2013 12:17:00 pm

Bismillahir rahmannir rahim. (In the name of Allah the most gracious and beneficial.)

Assalammualaikum. (Peace be upon you.)

I am Nurfarhanah Binti Jasni, a wealth manager with one of the established financial institution in Singapore. A fresh graduate from NYP-Diploma in Fund Management and Administration. I have just started my career officially in May 2013, because my main intention is to help people with their wealth management. Apart from that, I like the way i can manage my time well, as my job is flexible and I love to meet new people.

My objective of setting up this blog is due to me still being new in this line of job and life is a journey whereby I have to keep on learning new things to keep myself updated. Therefore, this blog is dedicated to what i have read during my journey as a wealth manager, share my views on articles, talks/seminars and books. I hope all of you out there benefit from what i will share in this blog. I would like to seek forgiveness for all my lacking in my current and future blog posts, and I would like to say Alhamdulillah (Thank You Allah) for the knowledge that Allah has given to me to spread the knowledge in this blog.  In syaa Allah (If Allah permits), may this be a fruitful journey. Aamin.

Wassalammualaikum. (And peace be with you.)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About I-FINANCE JOURNEY


My objective of creating this page is to reach out to more people, to educate about Islamic Finance and Individual Finance, share tips on financial planning and also be able to answer to everyone's queries. So, feel free to share this page and ask me questions. Let's share the knowledge and practice them together. In syaa Allah. Aamiin.

I-FINANCE JOURNEY Popular Posts

I-FINANCE JOURNEY Facebook