Islamic Finance Journey Has Expanded!

2/07/2014 01:58:00 pm

Bismillah.
Assalammualaikum to all my loyal readers.

I would like to proudly announce that Islamic Finance Journey has undergone an expansion, in terms of Communication. I understand from my job that key to building relationship and trust, is to have good communication. With this, I-Finance Journey Twitter ( @IFinanceJourney ) and I-Finance Journey Facebook Page was borned on 6 February 2014. Feel free to tweet to me via @IFinanceJourney. Insyaallah, may this efforts reach out to even more people and I can communicate easily with my loyal readers. Aamiin.


Wassalam.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About I-FINANCE JOURNEY


My objective of creating this page is to reach out to more people, to educate about Islamic Finance and Individual Finance, share tips on financial planning and also be able to answer to everyone's queries. So, feel free to share this page and ask me questions. Let's share the knowledge and practice them together. In syaa Allah. Aamiin.

I-FINANCE JOURNEY Popular Posts

I-FINANCE JOURNEY Facebook