Friends In Finance

7/25/2013 12:59:00 pm

Bismillah.
Assalammualaikum!

Before I start off with the blog topic on Friends In Finance, I would like to wish to all my Muslim family, relatives, friends, colleagues and clients, Salam Ramadhan Kareem! I hope its not too late to wish everyone. Alhamdulillah that it is already the 16th day of Ramadhan. I hope everyone is in the pink of health.

Here is a hadith that I would like to share and definitely relates back to my topic for this blog post.


First and foremost, Alhamdulillah for the wonderful journey in the past 3 months of my career as a Wealth Manager. I get to meet different types of individuals from different walks of life and profession. Each one of them are unique in every way but they have the same belief as I am: We believe in living our life in accordance to Islamic rules. We are aware of the Halal and the Haram in every aspect of our life. All of them inspires to try their best to fit their life accordingly, even though Singapore is a non-Islamic country, we still have ways to accomodate to our needs as a Muslim individuals. 

I have seen efforts in my Facebook live feed whereby people come together to compile the list of Musollah in Singapore. In my Twitter, people constantly enquire to MUIS regarding the various food outlets, whether is it Halal to be consumed, as Singaporeans are well-known for their love for Food. I have been to various types of seminar ranging from Finance to Spiritual to Family to Personal, everyone are keen in gaining knowledge, in Islamic way.

I have seen the Finance sector are slowly catering to more Islamic Banking and Finance seminars so as to reach out to the Muslim community, a slow yet careful in handling the matter. But the point being now is, I am curious to what type of Finance seminar are people actually interested in, as compared to Spiritual, Family and Personal seminars. 

I seek all of your response to the type of Finance Seminar that you are interested, Insyaallah, I can help suggest it to the right professional personnel to look into it. Islam is a well-rounded religion which simply covers every aspect of our lives. It is our obligation to embrace every single aspect Islamically. Like my analogy of: You cannot possibly eat Halal food, but you save in a non-halal manner or dress un-Islamically or talk like a non-Muslim. 

Before I end my post, I would like to Thank to those blog readers out there for visiting my blog. Alhamdulillah for the numbers and different types of countries. I hope all of you will come forward to share your opinions and how is Islamic Banking and Finance is being done in your country. As my usual phrase: Sharing is Caring. Come share with me through Commenting on my post or Email me or Google Chat or FB Message. I would be happy to gain more knowledge and share with everyone. Advance thank you to those who share with me. 
Wassalam.

PS: Thank you to Sister Siti Wanda Nabila for suggesting this topic. May Allah bless you always. :) <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About I-FINANCE JOURNEY


My objective of creating this page is to reach out to more people, to educate about Islamic Finance and Individual Finance, share tips on financial planning and also be able to answer to everyone's queries. So, feel free to share this page and ask me questions. Let's share the knowledge and practice them together. In syaa Allah. Aamiin.

I-FINANCE JOURNEY Popular Posts

I-FINANCE JOURNEY Facebook