Islamic Banking Seminar-Shariah Compliant Real Estate Investment Trusts(REITs)

8/21/2013 11:55:00 am

Bismillah.
Assalammualaikum.

I would like to extend my invites to my blog readers, of an upcoming seminar. Details as follows:



Have you ever wonder, what is the Concept of Wealth In Islam?

To find out more, join us at our upcoming seminar:

Date: Saturday, 14th September 2013
Time: 1.45pm to 4.45pm
Venue: Singapore Land Tower
Speakers:
1) Ustaz Kamal Moktar: Shariah Advisor and Research Analyst at SharpTM Financial Corp

Topic Covering - Islamic Investments and The Concept of Wealth in Islam

2) Mr Bobby Tay - Key founder who led in the creation and listing of Sabana REITs

Topic Covering-Opportunities when investing into the Shariah Compliant Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)

Email me at nurfarhanah.jasni@gmail.com for more information. 

Wassalam.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About I-FINANCE JOURNEY


My objective of creating this page is to reach out to more people, to educate about Islamic Finance and Individual Finance, share tips on financial planning and also be able to answer to everyone's queries. So, feel free to share this page and ask me questions. Let's share the knowledge and practice them together. In syaa Allah. Aamiin.

I-FINANCE JOURNEY Popular Posts

I-FINANCE JOURNEY Facebook