Case Study: Save and Spend In The Month of Ramadhan

9/18/2013 11:44:00 pm

Bismillah.
Assalammualaikum!

I hope my dear blog readers are in the pink of health. After a month of hiatus due to transition period from one journey to the other, I shall take this opportunity to update on a survey which was done within a span of 2 days (27 July 2013 to 28 July 2013), within my Facebook friends, on the topic of Save and Spend In The Month of Ramadhan. There are a total of 21 respondents who did the survey. Thank you to those who helped me with the survey. May Allah bless your kind deeds. 

In this blog post, I will highlight the results that are critical to us.

Based from the results above, my respondents are in 2 different age groups of 20-25 years old and 26-30years old.


From the 2 groups of respondents, 14 of them have visited the various Ramadhan Bazaar. All of them visited the Ramadhan Bazaar to purchase food and drinks, 6 of them purchased Hari Raya Accessories, 4 purchased Hari Raya Clothes and Decorations and 3 purchased Hari Raya Kuih.



Most of the respondents spent on average of above S$50, during each visit to the Ramadhan Bazaar.


93% of the respondents thought that the prices of the goods/services have increased due to inflation.


38% of the respondents' budget for this year's Hari Raya within the range of S$100 - S$300.

Therefore, from this blog entry, I will continue on to the next blog entry topic, which will be on Inflation. Stay tuned people! There are lots of blog topics (Inflation, How To Plan Your Life, Wealth Distribution, Why Islamic Banking and Finance Is My Choice, Is Loan Allowed In Islam, Summary of Islamic Banking Seminar-REITS and more) lined up and ready to be published soon. Insyaallah. Amin. In the mean time, do send in your request for blog topics through my email: nur.farhanah.jasni@gmail.com .


Wassalam.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About I-FINANCE JOURNEY


My objective of creating this page is to reach out to more people, to educate about Islamic Finance and Individual Finance, share tips on financial planning and also be able to answer to everyone's queries. So, feel free to share this page and ask me questions. Let's share the knowledge and practice them together. In syaa Allah. Aamiin.

I-FINANCE JOURNEY Popular Posts

I-FINANCE JOURNEY Facebook