Lets sort it out... Detox. Reset.

2/06/2016 01:43:00 am

Bismillah.
Assalammualaikum everyone!

I hope that all of you are in the pink of health. As I adapt to my new crazy schedule (yes it is crazy packed), in overall, alhamdulillah that I manage to cope things well. It is a matter of mindset. As I have blogged previously, I was talking about new year resolutions which consist of personal and financial goals, and also about keeping balance in life.

I understand that making changes in our lives is not an easy task. Some of us find it hard to get rid of our bad habits. One need to have discipline in order to change. How to?

Say this out loud:

I NEED to CHANGE for the BETTER.
I NEED to CHANGE for the BETTER.
I NEED to CHANGE for the BETTER.

Do you feel your heart screaming out? Yes? Good. You did well.

Grab a pen and paper, list down 5 bad habits that you wish to stop doing and 5 good habits that you wish to continue doing:

My Bad Habits I Wish To Stop:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

My Good Habits I Wish To Continue:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Done?

Some of you must have already done the following but it's ok. You can review them again.

Now list down your Personal Goals:

5 years from now:
10 years from now:
20 years from now:
Desired Retirement age:

And then your Financial Goals

Done?

Brainstorm ideas on how to achieve all the above that you have listed down.

Why am I asking you to do this?

To detox your mindset and reset it to planning mode and then to execution mode.

Psst... Here's a secret to this... Do you want to know? Yes?

Stay tuned to my next blogpost which will be on Lifestyle. ;)

Wassalam.

One of my new habit that I try adopting...
Writing down my revision notes after each lesson.
(It's hard... But I did it! Alhamdulillah!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About I-FINANCE JOURNEY


My objective of creating this page is to reach out to more people, to educate about Islamic Finance and Individual Finance, share tips on financial planning and also be able to answer to everyone's queries. So, feel free to share this page and ask me questions. Let's share the knowledge and practice them together. In syaa Allah. Aamiin.

I-FINANCE JOURNEY Popular Posts

I-FINANCE JOURNEY Facebook