Islamic Finance Journey Is Back!

8/10/2015 02:49:00 pm

Bismillah.
Assalammualaikum to my dear loyal blogreaders.

First and foremost, I would like to take this opportunity in this final week of Syawal, to seek forgiveness for my shortcomings and for my inactive blogging period of 1 year 6 months (woah... that's super long.).



Secondly, I managed to find time to sit down and type out my thoughts with regards to the period of inactive blogging of 1year 6 months. A long journey of various first-hand experiences and new knowledge acquired, which is worth to be shared in my future upcoming blogpost, insyaallah. Just keep on stay tune for the updates.

Finally, I would like to announce that my SG I-Finance android app has ceased operations due to lack of support and content. Let's just stick to this blog, Facebook, Twitter and email: nur.farhanah.jasni@gmail.com . I would love to hear from all of my blogreaders. Till then, await for the next blogpost this coming Friday, 14 August 2015.



Wassalam.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About I-FINANCE JOURNEY


My objective of creating this page is to reach out to more people, to educate about Islamic Finance and Individual Finance, share tips on financial planning and also be able to answer to everyone's queries. So, feel free to share this page and ask me questions. Let's share the knowledge and practice them together. In syaa Allah. Aamiin.

I-FINANCE JOURNEY Popular Posts

I-FINANCE JOURNEY Facebook