Starting an Entrepreneurial Journey...

9/18/2015 05:58:00 pm

Bismillah.
Assalammualaikum everyone. Salam Jum'ah Mubarak. 

This is the start of a new aspect of finance that I will be touching on: Business.

Some of us are either born entrepreneurs or self-made entrepreneurs. That aside, lets define what is an entrepreneur.

Entrepreneur is a person who organizes and manages any enterprise, especially a business, usually with considerable initiative and risk. An employer of productive labor; contractor. (Dictionary.com)

Entrepreneur is an individual who identify a need- any need - and fill it. An individual who provide solution to a problem. (In layman's term)

Before you embark on your entrepreneurial journey, ask yourself this question: "Why I should aim to be an entrepreneur?".


I will leave all of you to think about this. To be continued to the next blogpost on Monday, 21 September 2015. Insyaallah. Aamiin.

Wassalam.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About I-FINANCE JOURNEY


My objective of creating this page is to reach out to more people, to educate about Islamic Finance and Individual Finance, share tips on financial planning and also be able to answer to everyone's queries. So, feel free to share this page and ask me questions. Let's share the knowledge and practice them together. In syaa Allah. Aamiin.

I-FINANCE JOURNEY Popular Posts

I-FINANCE JOURNEY Facebook